Monday, June 24, 2013

Birthday Splurge

Since it's my birth month and I just turned a quarter of a century old, I bought myself a few things during my birthday. A few weeks ago, I got my annual increase at work so I had extra money to spend/ use to pay for my card haha.

First was the Galaxy Note 2 which I bought 2 weeks before my birthday.


Then on the day of my birthday, I was at Megamall waiting for Gregory. He was at work and I was bored so I bought a few things I needed/wanted. I bought 2 books, Revenge Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger and Inferno by Dan Brown. I am a Dan Brown fan and I loved the Devil Wears Prada (book and movie) so I wanna read these books.




So those were the stuff I wanted, here are the things I needed. First was a new Media Player. I know I bought a Media Player 2 years ago which was the Verbatim MediaStation HD DVR and it still works perfectly fine. But there was a problem with it that I didn't know until it was too late. I'll talk about that in another post.

Anyway, I bought a WD TV Live which is a Media Player and a Media Streamer. Very useful.

Aside from the WD TV Live, I bought a 1TB external drive. I already have a 500GB Seagate external drive that I bought 3 years ago. But I have too many media files and I don't have enough space. I've already used up half of the new external drive, actually.

So that's my birthday haul. The media player works like a charm and was worth it's price. I'll make a review about it, hopefully for my next post.

No comments: