Friday, March 9, 2012

New Project


Seeing as how bland my walls look, I decided to start a small project to put more life into my room. Two months ago.

It's only now that I actually found the time to do it. Alright, half true. I was also too lazy to start doing it.

But, I finally did.

Since buying 3 dozens picture frames is out of the question, what with not knowing where to put them in my room, I decided to buy a big cork board, mount it up against the wall where my desktop is and fill it with pictures and a few other things.

So it's basically, pictures of my friends, things I like/ have something to do with me, and places I've been to.

When I was done putting all the pictures in, I was reminiscing. The pictures brought back a lot of good memories I've had with my friends.

The one thing that really annoyed me though was, while looking at the pictures, I realized how thin I looked in all of them.

Kaasar lang.

No comments: