Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Isang Gabi Sa Eastwood


"Let me know when you're here" sabi ko.

I was waiting for him because he was going to pick me up at the office.

After about 20 minutes my phone beeped.

"Im here at Centris. Where are you?" he texted.

"On my way out, meet me outside the building." I replied.

I rode the elevator going down. Got out of the building. Looked around.

There he was.

He was wearing a blue long sleeve polo and slacks. He obviously just came from work.

He looked really cute.

We walked to his car.

"What are we gonna watch?" he asked.

"Uhhm...Mirror Mirror?"

"Sounds great. But lets have dinner first because I'm starving." he answered.

"Sure but let's buy tickets first so we could get good seats"

Sa Eastwood kami pupunta. On the way there, we were chatting in his car.

It was our first date. We were in the stage of getting to know each other.

Oh diba?

When we got to Eastwood, he parked his car. We bought the tickets then went to Cyma for dinner.

He wanted Greek food and so did I.

I must admit I was nervous. I haven't been on a date in a long time.

Everything felt so new to me.

We were talking about everything under the sun.

He was very charming.

I was mesmerized by his geeky-boy-next-door looks and his sharp wit.

I was interested. He seemed interested too. I wasn't sure though.

"Next time we go out..." he said.

"So there's gonna be a next time?" I asked cutting him off.

"Well... I'd like to go out with you again" he answered then smiled.

I smiled back.

Things were going really well.

* * * *

While watching the movie, I was trying to focus but I couldn't.

"Wolf looks cute" he said referring to one of the characters in the movie.

"I know. But I'm cuter..." I answered.

He laughed and he suddenly grabbed my hand.

I was surprised but in a very good way.

He held my hand until the movie ended.

We walked around Eastwood for a bit until we realized how late it was.

We returned to his car.

He started the car but since we parked in the 4th level basement, it felt like a furnace so he wanted the car to  cool down first.

His hand was by the gear shift.

"You're suppose to hold my hand..." he said. Nahihiya pa siya nung sinabi niya yun.

I took his hand in mine and there in his car we sat.

Things fell silent.

He was stealing glances from me. Hindi siya mapakali for some reason. 

"So we're gonna hold hands the entire evening?" I jokingly said.

"Well we could..." he said but stopped before he could finish what he was saying.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing" he answered. He had that nahihiya look again.

There was silence for about a minute.

I decided to make the first move.

"Oh for God's sake!" I said.

I grabbed his collar, pulled him in and kissed him on the lips.

He kissed me back.

5 comments:

sin at work said...

aaawwww! kainggit hehe :)

i've never dated anyone yet na may car. haaaayyy how i wish my car ang kung sino man mapunta sa akin, so i could do things i've never done before. haha :D

Mark said...

this is sweet, balong=)maka-araryekak..yiiii!joke lang..sweet talaga..kinilig ako=)

Goyting said...

Very sweet.

Goyting said...

Niceone:)

Adam said...

@sin at work: In fairness ganda ng car niya and yes, there are a lot of things you could do in a car. Trust me :)

@Mark Joe: Ilokano ka friend? Ako din kinikilig hihi.

@Goyting Thanks.