Sunday, December 11, 2011

Haul from Marithé + François Girbaud


Since I was a bit bummed out the other day, I did what I would normally do in cases like that. Nag shopping ako ng very very light.

I bought a bag and a wallet.

I've had my wallet for almost 3 or 4 years now so siguro naman panahon na para palitan diba?



It's leather and mesh so it's really soft. I like it.


I chose this wallet because it has a lot of slots for my cards =)


I've always used messenger bags. Natural, messenger bag parin ang bibilhin ko.


This bag comes in black and gray. I picked gray because the black one looks too dull. I picked this bag because it has a lot of space inside for the crap I carry around everyday. Look, it even has place where I can put my laptop or tablet.

I might need to buy one of those bag organizers. It annoys me when I start rummaging through my bag looking for something.


I didn't even know that they had a promo. Apparently, when you buy two regular priced items, the second item, as long as it is of the same price or lower, 50% gets slashed off. O diba? Nakatipid pa ako.

Overall, I was glad with my purchase. Took my mind off things.

Oh diba? Ako na ang nagshoshopping pag stressed.

No comments: