Sunday, December 11, 2011

Capdase for my Blackberry

I was walking around SM looking for a case for my new Blackberry. It's an OC thing.

There is nothing I hate more than having gadgets with scratches on the back and side. So while at SM North, I went to Games and Gadgets, some Greenhills-looking shop, Halo, Belkin and other places. None of them sold  a case for my phone. Bago daw kasi at kung ano anong dahilan ang binibigay sa akin.

I was about to lose all hope when I saw this bazaar looking thing at the 4th floor of SM North Annex. I saw the booth for Capdase so I checked their items. Akala ko wala.


Biglang dumating ang saleslady na sobrang energetic akala mo uminom ng limang tasa ng kape. Kakatuwa siya in fairness.

I nicely asked kung may case na pang Blackberry 9360. Meron daw. May kasama naring screen protector.

I was delighted kasi naghahanap din ako ng screen protector. Another OC thing. I dont like scratches on the  screen of my gadgets.

I asked how much, she said 1200php. Keri na. I was actually expecting it to cost more.

She showed me different colors and I really wanted the white one but I realized na in less than 3 hours madudumihan ko din yun. I can't carry white. Ever. I don't know how to.

Eventually, I picked metallic blue.


Cute naman diba? The back part is made of metal and the sides are made of silicone.


I like it because it doesn't add that much bulk to my phone. With the case, it's as thick as the iPhone 4.



I like collecting cases for my phones and I'm not really specific about brands as long as it looks nice.

So now, my phone has a case and the screen has a protection film.

Ayan, happy na talaga ako sa phone ko. =)