Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Zeke's MacBook

Today I met up with Zeke. Zeke is an old friend of mine. He's a good writer and is a gadget-geek like me. First we had lunch at King Andrews then we went to Pizza Volante at SM to hangout and so that we can use Pizza Volante's WiFi. I brought my PSP with me and Zeke brought his laptop with him. He said he wanted to play Final Fantasy Dissidia, a game which I have on my PSP. I told him that if he wanted to play Dissidia, I have to use his MacBook. I dont know the exact model of his MacBook (I forgot to ask) but it is really cool. I love the interface and the apps. The genius bar or object dock is really cool. His MacBook runs on Mac OS X (Leopard).

Thats what I call "The Glowing Apple"

Zeke's MacBook

Zeke

The Object Dock which I find REALLY COOL

Hardware wise, I love the keyboard because its really easy to type and I also like the glowing apple.

I asked my friend Gomi if he could upgrade my laptop's OS which is Vista Home Premium to Mac OSX but when I told him that Im running on AMD Turion, he said that he couldn't install a Mac on a system that runs on AMD. I felt bad because I really the Mac OS interface. Now I have a new goal in life. To buy a MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air when I start working. Hahaha.

By the way, the pictures were taken using my N78. I like the quality of the pics. ^_^

No comments: