Monday, April 15, 2013

Reunited!

Last week, Elaine and Bongga went to the house for a small get-together. It was great because we haven't seen each other in months.

Although, I did see Bongga the week before when I showed up at her house.

I was surprised when I saw her. As in shocked. Long hair na siya. She no longer sports the anime hair. She looks so lady-like now. Looks lang. She hasn't changed. Still the same Bongga that I love to bits.


Elaine arrived at my house first. Isa ring long hair ulit.  She came bearing gifts. A bucket of fried chicken from KFC :)

Bongga was still at the office so susunod nalang daw siya.


When Elaine arrived, nagumpisa na ang kwentuhan. Naglabas siya agad ng kanyang mga hinanaing tungkol sa kanyang boyfriend. Ang sabi ko sa kanya, pagdating ni Bongga eh magpupustahan kami kung ilang days, weeks or months pa sila magtatagal.

Nagtxt si Bongga at sinabing nasa village na daw siya so sinundo ko siya sa gate. Pagdating namin sa bahay, kumain muna kami dahil pare-pareho kaming gutom. Umpisa ulit ng kwentuhan. Buhay nila sa kanilang mga bagong trabaho, at buhay ko sa office.



Pagkatapos kumain, pumunta kami sa dirty kitchen ng aking bahay para dun magyosi. Sabi ko kay Elaine, magkwento na siya tungkol sa boyfriend niya. Ang loka loka naman nagkwento.

Tuminging bigla sa akin si Bongga.

"Ilang linggo ang pusta mo?" tanong niya.

Tumawa si Elaine at sinabi na kanina ko pa daw sinasabi na magpupustahan kami ni Bongga pagdating niya.

"Oo nga!" sagot ko.

"Napakabait niyong mga kaibigan ah!" sabi ni Elaine.



They left the house at around 1:30AM.

We actually had one more person over but I don't know if I'm allowed to put it here so wag muna. Baka may magalit eh.

I had so much fun with them. I remember when we were all still at the office. Smoking and gossiping haha.

Now Elaine works at Teleperformance and Bongga works at VXI. I, on the other hand, am still with the same company.

When people don't see each other for a long time, sometimes there's this awkwardness or animosity among them. We didn't have that. We picked up where we left off. It's as if we just saw each other days before. Bongga and Elaine are some of the VERY FEW that I can call friends.

We haven't seen each other for a long time. We got reunited... and boy did it feel so good :)


No comments: