Thursday, May 17, 2012

Baguio Part 3


Monday morning nang umalis kami ng Baguio. Dahil may work ako kinabukasan, I had to go home. Sina Mariah at Alvin, pumunta pa ng La Union dahil gusto ni Alvin magswimming sa dagat.

I didn't tell any of my friends na umalis na ako. I'm not really good with goodbyes when it comes to them. I always end up crying inside the bus.

Honestly, I was nervous of going back to Baguio and I was unsure as to why. It was my friend Bongga who made me realize why.

" You're probably nervous kasi pagdating mo dun baka ayaw mo nang bumalik ng Manila."

She made perfect sense.

But I haven't seen my friends in over a year and I miss them a lot.

I was happy to see them. To visit Darnell in his office, Jet in his office and Lyve came to the hotel. I was suppose to meet up with a few more people but I was pressed for time. There's always a next time.

But one thing I've realized, Baguio isn't the same anymore. It has changed. More buildings, more establishments, less tree's. The only thing that makes me want to go back are my friends.

So to my friends over there, I miss all of you. To those I wasn't able to meet up with, I will be back very very soon. I've already squeezed it into my schedule :)

Promise.

2 comments:

Mark said...

i wish i could look at baguio the same way you do now..i still cant get over the place..tulad ngayon, i should only spend a couple of days here..ngayon, lagpas 1 week na ako dito

Adam said...

Baguio isn't the same anymore. I moved to Baguio in 2004 and lived there for about 6 years. The city was beautiful then. Now, it's full of buildings and establishments. It's lost the beauty and luster I loved when I first moved there. I still love the place but it just doesnt feel like home anymore.