Thursday, May 17, 2012

Baguio Part 1

A few weeks ago, Mariah, Me, and Alvin went to Baguio for a quick vacation. Pagdating namin dun, the first I did was call up my friends.

So we had breakfast at Zola with Darnell.



After breakfast, Darnell had to go home to rest kasi katatapos lang ng shift niya. Kami naman, naglibot libot sa Baguio. First time ni Mariah dun.



At around noon, we went back to the hotel to rest. I txted Lyve and told her to meet us there. Pagdating niya sa hotel, I swear to God I lost my senses and started the hysterics the moment I saw her. I haven't seen Lyve in more than a year so sobrang tuwang tuwa ako nung nagkita kami.

We had lunch at Good Taste. A trip to Baguio would not be complete unless you've eaten at Good Taste where one serving is good for three people.

Naloka si Mariah at Alvin nung dumating yung food.


After lunch, Lyve had to go home so naglibot-libot kami ulit. We ended up in John Hay.





We stopped by Tsokolate De Batirol.

I can't find any pictures of when we were there. Baka nakay Alvin or Mariah since sila ang nagdala ng camera.

After that we went back to the hotel to rest.

I woke up at around 10PM and got dressed dahil kailangan kong pumunta ng Kaffeklatsch para i-meet ang isang friend ko dun. Plus I miss that place, dun ako nakikijamming noon.

I went back to the hotel feeling happy because I got to see my friends that day.

(To be continued...)

3 comments:

Mark said...

really small world.. i know darnell too..lols

Adam said...

Really? How? He's one of my very few straight guy best friends.

Mark said...

we were colleagues sa PS=)