Thursday, February 2, 2012

Singapore Day 4 (Leaving)

Our flight was at 5:45PM so my mom asked the hotel for a late check-out. They said we could check out at 2PM.

Since my mom wasn't in the mood to go out, she stayed at the hotel while I met up with Libby and Timmy.

I got back to the hotel at 2PM and my mom was already the lobby waiting for me with all our things.

We went straight to the airport.

We had lunch at McDonalds while waiting.





When me and my mom arrived in SG, we had our carry-on and a luggage bag each. When we left, we had one more luggage bag with us. The red one.

My mom bought it at Giordano which was a good idea kasi dun namin nilagay yung ibang mga binili namin.


We arrived in the Philippines at around 9:30 PM at sinundo kami ng Tito ko sa airport.

I don't know if I've written about this but I actually have this fear of flying. I have this image of the first 10 minutes of Final Destination playing in my head whenever I fly.

But I was glad that we were back home.

It was a great four days in Singapore. I was able to watch Wicked, go to Universal Studios, go around Singapore, hang out with my mom and see my friends.

It was a really good trip. I had more fun than when we went to Hong Kong.

I wonder where me and my Mom would end up next? Suggestions?

No comments: