Saturday, November 19, 2011

Early Christmas Gift

Santa came early this year. 

In the form of my mother.


Seeing as how my mother spoils me every year, she bought me a computer for Christmas. Originally she was planning to give me a big flat screen TV and I was planning to buy myself a desktop computer but she said she could just get me the computer since I didn't really need a new TV.

Took me about two weeks, but I finally decided. Kelangan ko ng bagong PC.

I already have a laptop which she bought for me a few years ago for my birthday pero malapit na itong bumigay dahil sa pag gamit ko. Heavy user kasi ako at dahil mula nung binili eh hindi pa nalilinis yung loob nito, laging nagooverheat.

That's the reason why I wanted to get a desktop, at least it could handle my usage.


The specs are good enough for me:

  • Dual Core E6600 3.0Ghz processor
  • Asus DDR3 Motherboard
  • 2GB DDR3 Ram
  • Two hard disks (320GB each)  
  • MSI 1GB 64bit video card

It also comes with the bare essentials such as a DVD writer, keyboard, mouse, speakers, and the power supply. What I love is my monitor, it's an 18.5 inch LED monitor. I also chose a small CPU case para madali buhatin.


I'm very happy with it. I'll probably upgrade the ram in the future but for now, ok pa naman ang 2gb sa akin.

Ngayon na ako binilhan ni Mama kasi wala siya dito sa pasko, at ako naman ay nasa Ilocos nun. Next week bibili ako ng maayos na desk para paglagyan ng pc ko. I might get an office desk because I dont like computer tables. It looks too primitive for me.

Basta, I'm happy. I have something new to play with. Since my mom already bought me a computer, I had to think of something else that I could give myself for Christmas. I finally have, but that's another story. Abangan nalang kung ano yun.

Thank you for the gift Ma. Thank you for everything you've given me through the years, I appreciate the effort you give in making sure that I have a good and comfortable life. You are the best mother in the world. I love you. <3

No comments: