Monday, July 13, 2009

Where is she now?

Two years ago, I loved Belinda Peregrin. She's a spanish singer, really famous in Spain in Mexico at that time. Aside from being a singer, she has starred in a lot of telenovelas. Though I cannot speak in Spanish, I can fairly understand the language. I have a few spanish friends but they don't like Belinda because according to them, the lyrics dont mean anything. They described it as "jiber-jabber". But when I listened to 'Angel' and 'No Entiendo', I was able to grasp the meaning of the song.

Last I heard, she was recording a new album which is set to be released in September 2009. I have all of her Spanish and English albums and I do like most of her songs. The songs in her first album we're more on the pop side whilst the songs on her second album we're a mix of Ballad and Light Rock. I hope she becomes more active again either in TV or in Music.

No comments: