Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lunch Today

I hate Mondays. Its a very busy day for me. So I had lunch earlier at King Alfreds. Its the place where I used to eat when I was still studying at St. Louis University because they have the best sizzling platter in Baguio. When I got there I saw 2 of my old friends that I haven't seen in a really long time. To make it short, I had lunch with them. I really missed talking with them. Here they are:

Janis


Elem

I suddenly remembered that despite the things I didn't like in that school, my friends were my strength and salvation in that school. I met Janis through my Bestfriend Jackie back in second year. I met Elem in Lei-Ons, the modeling agency we were both part of. After a few days, I realized that she was my classmate in Economics. Small world.

No comments: