Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dinner Last Night

Last night Lyve treated me out to a free dinner. She promised me last week. We went to this Korean Restaurant that she likes. I dont really eat Korean food because I prefer Japanese but she was paying so I didnt care. I dont know the name of the place because it was written in Korean. It looks like a typical restaurant, nothing special about it. They only served two things on the menu. This is what Lyve ordered and she ordered enough for two people.

You have to cook the meat first


I had no idea what this was but it tasted good


There's Lyve cooking the food because I have no idea how things are done

This is how it looks like when its cooked

It was my first time in this place because the only Korean restaurants I go to would be HODORI and Wood Nymph. But at least the food was great in this place. One of these days, I'll figure out what the name of this place is.

No comments: