Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

I just finished watching Ice Age 3. Its a really funny movie but I still prefer the 1st Ice Age movie. The thing I liked about this installment is that it was a different a little more subtle take on "Journey to the Center of the Earth" which by the way is one of my favorite books. The new character "Buck" is quite a character. I liked his british/australian accent. He reminded me a lot of Johnny Depp when he played 'Jack Sparrow' in 'Pirates of the Carribean'.

Im not gonna summarize the story. Just think of Journey to the Center of the Earth and that should give you an idea of how the movie goes. Oh yeah, Ellie gives birth to a girl mamoth.

My favorite scene was the oen with the laughing gas which I think had a lot of helium in it. Just watch the movie because you're gonna enjoy it.

No comments: