Sunday, March 15, 2009

You're Welcome Bes

Last night I went to the internet shop to play MU so I left my phone at my apartment. I was in the internet shop for about 4 hours. By the time I got home, I got a couple of messages from some people but what caught my attention was the message from my bestfriend Jacky. She's graduating this month. Good for her. We've been bestfriend for 5 years if I'm not mistaken. Now, I dont know about others but for me, thats a long time. We've had fights like you wouldn't imagine. From the small petty things to the big things. But like a wave that rushes to the sea, we get pulled back to each other no matter what.

A few weeks ago, I made an AVP for her. It was a slideshow of all our pictures since we met. From the very first pic I took of us until the last. It played the song "For Good" by Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth. Luckily they were all in my pc. I gave it to her last saturday and she watched it last night. This is the message she sent me.


I chose the song "For Good" because of the part in the song that goes:
"It well may be that we will never meet again in this lifetime,
So let me say before we part
so much of me is what I learned from you
you'll be with me like a handprint on my heart
and though whatever way our stories end
I know you have re-written mine by being my friend"
We describe our relationship as this highly-inappropriate-highly-disfunctional-boundaryless-relationship.
Jacky if you're reading this. Thank you for the 5 years. Again, I am so proud of you. I make fun of you all the time but when push come to shove, you are the person I can run to. We've been through so much and you have taught me things that have made me a stronger person. Thank you for believing in me. You saw me when no one else would. You were there at my best and you were there at my worst. Words will never be enough to express how grateful I am that from all the Neurotic-egomaniacal-bible thumping-xenophibic-psychos in the world, you chose me as your bestfriend. Thank you.
Now its time to play MU again. Hahaha

No comments: