Thursday, March 5, 2009

25 Things About Me

So thanks to Facebook and MisterHubs I'm gonna post the list of 25 random things about me. For the reason that I cant think of anything to blog at the moment and so that my dear readers would get to know me better.

1. I cannot sleep unless I have 5 pillows or more.
2. My favorite play is "Wicked".
3. The song "Happiness" by Arashi is my happy pill.
4. I can eat chicken everyday and not get tired of it.
5. I once stabbed my classmate with a pencil when I was in 3rd grade.

6. I drink Iced Tea more times in a day than i drink water.
7. I still watch Power Rangers.
8. I cannot sleep with the TV or PC turned off.
9. I am a Futurama Addict.
10. I know almost all the lines in the series "Will and Grace".

11. I am a die-hard Tsubasa Chronicles Fan.
12. I know all the lyrics to High School Musical.
13. I eat Ice Cream even though its blistering cold.
14. KFC is my default fastfood for chicken.
15. I hate the fries of McDonalds.

16. I go to Toy Kingdom sometimes to stare at the Power Rangers action figures.
17. I cannot sleep with someone beside me.
18. I cannot live with a roomate or housemate for a long time.
19. I know how to solve the 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, and 5x5 rubiks cube.
20. I can be very blasphemous at times.

21. I dont get lost that easily.
22. I know how to read Tarot Cards.
23. My bestfriends name is Jacky.
24. I love Nicole Parker.
25. I have insomnia.

No comments: