Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentines 2014


"What's the plan on Valentines day?" he asked.

"I don't know yet." I said

"Do you wanna go out or just eat in? You can cook." he suggested.

"If we eat out there will be a lot of people and I don't like big crowds of people."


Two days before Valentines day.

"What will do on Valentines day?" he asked.

"I don't know yet. Let's just decide on that day."


Valentines day came. We were texting each other.

"You wanna meet at Megamall?" he texted.

"I'm at home. I did not go to work." I replied.

"So I'll just go there straight?"

"Yes come here nalang."

"What're we gonna eat?"

"I'll cook nalang. You bring dessert."


He arrived at the house.

"I'll just go upstairs and change," I said.

After a few minutes I asked yelled for him to come up.

He saw this.


"Oh my god!" he exclaimed.

"Did you honestly think I didn't have anything planned?" I asked, smiling.

No comments: