Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hitched!


Darnell, who has been my bestfriend for almost a decade now, decided to marry his girlfriend of seven years, Marj.

They were my housemates when I still lived in Baguio.

The wedding was on the 26th of January and of course I had to be there kahit na hindi ako ang best man. Water under the bridge.

So there we were sa Frangeli House kung saan gaganapin ang kasal ng bayan. Eto ang gown ng bride. All those beads were apparently hand-sewn.


At habang naliligo si Marj, pinaglaruan namin ni Darnell ang mga props para sa photobooth.


So this was my outfit during the wedding. I had to keep the coat open because I couldn't close it anymore nang hindi nagmumukhang suman. #FatPersonProblems

For the first time, I used a pocket square (picked out by Lyve) and a pair of cufflinks for my shirt. In fairness, I look fierce. Walang kokontra!


Ayan, my VST & Co. shades.


Here are they are approaching the pastor :')



I was so happy that we weren't required to wear leather shoes. I hate wearing them. Kaya I wore my Jeremy Scott knockoffs.


And here is the blushing bride. Hindi naman halata ang saya niya ano?


The highlight of the ceremony was nung lumabas na ang bride. Luckily, someone managed to take a video of it.




I don't know how to properly embed a video from FB so ayan.

It was an amazing ceremony and I am so happy that I was able to be part of it. I wish them a lifetime of happiness and to have a fun-filled and fulfilling marriage :)

No comments: