Sunday, December 2, 2012

Papa John's


As most of you know, Gregory and I have our date night every week. It can be anytime during the week, usually its on a weekend, and it's either we go out or we stay in.

Date night is important to us because it's when we get to spend time together despite our busy schedules. No  company phones allowed so we leave our Blackberries in his car and we try to ignore our personal phones as well. 

Taray diba? May ground rules talaga.

Anyway, on our last date night, we didn't really know where to go. We ended up in Tomas Morato so I suggested that we go to Papa John's because I love their pizza.

I was a bit worried because Gregory is a health-nut so I wasn't sure if there was anything on the menu he'd like. He watches what he eats. Buti pa siya, he has that kind of control. I could only dream of having the strength to control what I eat.

Sabi naman niya he was fine with it and he could have pasta nalang. 

While waiting for our food to arrive, Gregory had Cream of Chicken and Corn. I tasted it, it was yummy.


I had Cream of Mushroom. This is my favorite soup and the one they serve at Papa John's was actually pretty good.



Gregory, obviously, ordered Caesar Salad. I didn't like the dressing too much. It's too tangy for my taste.


We also ordered onion rings. It wasn't good. I should have ordered breadsticks.


We got pasta. Diablo Burst. I must say, this was delicious. I love the fact that it was spicy.


And of course, we got pizza. Fishermans catch. It had shrimps, calamari, green peppers and onions. It was pretty good. Gregory didn't like it so much. 


Gregory and I enjoyed dinner. It's funny how when we're together, we don't really care about the world around us. Masaya kami na kaming dalawa lang ang magkasama.

Since the day I met him, I noticed something. Pag magkasama kaming dalawa, we always lose track of time. We just have so much fun together, time flies by so fast. Ang saya lang.

So good food plus the perfect guy equals one helluva night :)

No comments: