Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Decorating The House

For those of you who have been following me the past few years, you'd know how much I bitch about being alone on Christmas.

But not this year! Mudra promised me that they would be here for the holidays and because of that, I raided my storage room and brought out all the Christmas decorations I could find.

These were some of them. I found the red ones first. The gold ones were in another container.


Took me a while but I managed to put up the tree. I wish I had an angel to put on top of the tree. Ang liit nung star at hindi siya masyadong halata. O diba, with all the flowers and ornaments, baklang-bakla lang ang Christmas tree.


Eto naman, ginupit ko yung isang garland at binalot sa kandila na yan. Kinabitan ng kung ano-anong shit at yan ang kinalabasan.

Yung natirang garland, ginawa kong wreathe na nakasabit sa main door pero nakalimutan kong picturan.


I covered the bar with more garland and ornaments.


Pati hagdan hindi ko pinalagpas.


It took me about 5 hours to look for the decorations, sort them and decorate the house.

Kinailangan kong pigain ang utak ko para lumabas ang creative juices.

The last time I spent the holidays with my mom was back in 2009. I've celebrated the holidays alone since then. This year, since she was going to be here, I wanted to make the house look more festive.

Effect naman diba?

No comments: