Friday, August 30, 2013

Happy Anniversary Gregory!

This post is a little late (3 weeks) but I would like to let you all know that Gregory and I celebrated our first year together. Back in March, I wrote about the anniversary of us meeting but this time, it was our officially-being-together anniversary.

I've told the story before and I've written about moments we had. Pati moments narin kung saan halos mapatid ako sa sarili kong hair. Ganun.

But yes, one year na kami. Akalain niyo yun?

To celebrate our anniversary, we went to Baguio. Our anniversary fell on a Sunday so we spent the weekend up in the mountains. We went around the city, I got to see my friends again and the best part was, Gregory was with me. It was a great vacation.

A whole year has passed but it flew by so quickly. A year full of love from the man who made me feel whole again. Sure, he's not perfect. He is far from perfect but he is everything I've ever wanted. Every moment spent with him is heaven. We have arguments and spats but these are petty and we have a rule that we should never sleep hanggang hindi namin naayos ang pinag-awayan namin.

There are times when I still ask myself if this is all real because it feels like a dream. But oh what a wonderful dream this is and how I wish that I would never wake up. I love you so much my Gregory and even though you annoy me sometimes and talk non-stop to the point where I've lost my trail of thought, it doesn't matter. You make me happy, loved, and you make me feel as if I was never broken.

Happy anniversary to us, may we have many more years to come. I don't know what the future holds, but as long as I have you, I have something to look forward to.



2 comments:

Geosef Garcia said...

Congratulations on your first. :)

Stay in love. Stay happy.

Anonymous said...

wow, me and my man celebrated our anniversary at home. kilig moments din when he told me that he's not perfect but will try to be the best.

- Toto&Lalabs