Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Misha

Ladies, Gays, and the few straight men who read my blog, I'd like you all to meet my little bundle of joy.

I named her Misha. Oh diba? Ang landeeee. 

I was told that she's a half-golden retriever. I don't know kung totoo yun and I could care less. Mahal ko tong makulit na to no matter what she is. May pinag huhugutan?!

I got her when she was a month old so now she's about 6 weeks. Para akong nag aalaga ng baby. All she does is poop and pee around my garage. So everyday twice kong nililinis ang garahe. Hello Maynilad siguradong wagas na wagas ang bill ko ng tubig.







At first she was ignoring me but now she responds to my voice and I found out that she would only eat kung ako ang magpapakain sa kanya. My mom tried feeding her. Dinedma lang niya. But when I gave her food, ayun lumamon na.

I couldn't be happier. Tama sinabi sa akin ni SexyAnne. Nakakawala ng stress pag may alagang puppy. Pag uwi ko kasi galing work nakikipaglaro to sa akin. One thing though, I need to make her stop biting me. Ginagawa akong chew toy. Napagkakamalan atang crispy pata yung legs ko.

I was watching her sleep earlier. Ang cute niya. Her ears move a lot when she sleeps. Ewan ko kung normal yun.

So there you go. There's my little devil. Misha.

No comments: