Tuesday, October 25, 2011

3 Years Na! Wapak!


Dear readers,

I started blogging in 2008 and at that time, I had no idea what I was doing. I didn't know what I was suppose to write. I didn't know what voice my blog needed to have. I didn't even know if I would continue blogging because I had no idea if I had readers.

At that time, may mag comment lang, I was already in heaven. Kesehodang good or bad ang sabihin sa comment, I was happy because it meant that someone was reading my blog.

Fast forward to October 2011. I'm still blogging. 3 years of sharing my life story, the things I like, the things I don't, the things that make me happy and the things I could not say out loud. Through my blog I get to express some of the things I couldn't.

I know I've neglected my blog lately; there are just some things that take up my time. Syempre gusto ko naman pag nagblog ako eh yung may sense na diba. But I still have stories to tell. So to my dear readers, I know you're still there, thank you for being a great audience for this humble blogger.

To my friends, family, and Parker, thank you for making my life so colorful and gay. Through that I draw the inspiration to write because you people make my life exciting.

For some reason, people thank the divine so to Jesus and the Saints and the Holy whatever, no one had less to do with my blog than you. So suck it.

Thank you madlang readers.

And to all, a good night.

No comments: