Friday, September 23, 2011

Mango Tree Bistro Trinoma


A few nights ago, my friends and I went out to dinner. We do that every pay day para naman matikman namin mga sweldo namin.

The truth is, antagal ko nang hindi nakasama mga to sa gays & gurls night out kasi busy-busyhan ako sa work. The last time na nakasama ako sa lakad eh nung sa Fish & Co. kami pumunta and that was way back in July.

I really miss hanging out with them. Imagine, isang grupo na binubuo ng mga bakla at babaeng bakla. Guguho ang langit at lulutang ang impyerno pag tumahimik kami.

For dinner, we went to Mango Tree Bistro in Trinoma. 

Ano bang malay ko na Thai place pala ito. To be fair, this is the best Thai restaurant I've been to but to be honest, I don't like Thai food. Ironic no? Kumakain lang ako sa Thai resto's pag mga friends ko ang may gusto.

While flipping through the Menu, James told me to get a grip because I was white-knuckling it. 



Sige mag roll-call tayo. From L-R: Jeff, James, Me, Maynard, Johanne, Decie, Burn.



Syempre pinicturan ko ang food. I had this thing which I cannot pronounce in Thai but it's chicken in red curry. The waiter said it was going to be really spicy. It wasn't spicy at all but it tasted okay. I'll give it maybe a 5 out of 10. I know subjective ang judgement ko, eh ano ngayon. Ayoko nga ng Thai food eh.


Burn ordered meatballs-something. Masarap siya pero medyo napadami ata ng herbs sa pagtimpla. James and Jeff ordered calamares and spaghetti something. I really liked the pasta dish, it was spicy, it didn't have the sour-y taste I normally get from Thai food and the pasta was cooked well. The calamares was also good.


Decie ordered chicken wings which I forgot to take a picture of. Maynard and Johanne ordered the dishes below. Both of which I don't know how to call.



After eating dinner, dumeretso kami sa Crocodile Grill para uminom ng very very slight pero hindi namin kasama si Decie. She had to go home.

Masaya naman. Naglabasan ang mga chismis sa office, most of which I already knew but there were some na noon ko lang nalaman. How juicy. Iba talaga pag kami ang magkakasama. No holds barred.



Overall, I had so much fun over dinner and drinks. It was a great way to escape from the things that were keeping me busy.

So watch out for our next gays & gurls night out. We're planning to go somewhere in Katipunan.

Lumayo naman na kami sa North Edsa diba? Try naman namin mag-explore.

1 comment:

JoTan said...

super yummy authentic Thai dishes!