Monday, March 29, 2010

Thesis is finally done...



Finally after weeks and weeks of hard work, Im finally done with my thesis. It's been signed and approved by my panelists, adviser and the college dean so this means that my grade will be release so now I can get my diploma and transcript of records. At this point, I dont know what to do with my life. I've always been sure of what I want but now, Im at a crossroad.

I have a lot of options to choose from but I dont know which one to choose. During my years in college, I was able to get the skills I needed for any job but now that Im actually done with school, a chapter of my life has closed while another is about to open and I dont know what to do. I have so many questions in my head and Im trying to sort things out.

OKAY enough of this. Time to snap back to reality.

No comments: