Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twilight and other things

Last night I watched the movie "Twilight" with Lyve and Reuben. About the movie, the story was too fast. Its like, the story would have been nice if they did not compress everything into a two hours movie. The way Bella figured out that Edward was a vampire, it was too unbelievable. I was not absorbed into the movie, which for me is a bad thing. A good movie for me is when you think that its actually happening, when you can put yourself into it. With "Twilight" it was like watching a two part episode of lets say Will and Grace, and you're watching the second episode when they're doing the recap. If you get what I mean then good for you. If not, then watch it and hopefully you will. If it was like Harry Potter where the story was divided into several movies, then "twilight" would have been awesome. Yes it would have been hell waiting for the next movie, but you're actually expecting it and you can't wait for it. I give the movie a thumbs down. I know that I've been giving scathing reviews to movies. Well what can I say, my standards are ridiculously high. If you're into films and stuff then you would understand where I'm coming from. But if you're like the masses or the "regular" people who enjoy mediocrity in everything, well then live and let live right?

After the movie, the three of us went around Baguio City and we we're out the whole night. All we did was talk and walk and talk and walk and spook some of the people in the street. I got home at around 6 am. And I haven't slept yet because I attended a Press Conference for the Department of Health. When I got home, this afternoon I found out that the unit next to mine was broken into. I dont know what was taken but all I can say is, serves them right for keeping the front door unlocked. Funny thing is, its the second time in 3 months that they got broken into. And little old me, Im safe in my apartment.

Well that sums it up. Again, watch out for Volume 2 of the Attrocities of Friendster. Its gonna be bigger and better. Also thank you to all of you who have been texting and e-mailing me saying you found it mean but very funny. Hope you like the next one.

Cheers.

No comments: