Monday, November 10, 2008

A survey I'm willing to take

1) Say something about your love life.
** nonexistent...LOLz

2) What is your fave song for now?
** Never never land. I dont know the artist.

3) What is your current mood?
** a bit sleepy and very full

4) Cigarettes or beer?
** cigarettes. I dont drink beer.

5) What happened to you last night?
** I was at Darnell's house eating pasta

6) Have you ever fallen in love witha friend?
** Yes I have....

7) Do you have a bestfriend?
** yes. What kind of loser doesn't?!

8) Crush?
** yeah i guess..

9) Which do you prefer: jollibee ormcdo?
** McDonalds all the way!

10) What did you do to the person whobroke your heart?
** I broke her arm... haha joking. I dont talk to her anymore.

11) Do you have problems?
** Yes I do.Do you?

12) Last person you kissed?
** Janelle. But only on the cheek.

13) Hows life?
** I've had better. I've had worse.

14) Hiphop or emo?
** I guess EMO.

15) What will you do this weekend?
** Swimming with old workmates. Hopefully.

16) Are you a war freak?
** Not exactly but keep distance when I'm mad.

17) What do you think of the most whenyou are alone?
** Why the fuck am I alone?.

18) Is your friendster set to private?
** yes... I think...

19) Who's the most important person inyour life?
** the person I see when I look at a mirror

20) How many piercings do you have?
** one

21) Do you remember your dreams?
** Is this rhetorical or literal?

22) What do you have to do before yousleep?
** watch TV

23) Who was the last person you talkedto on the phone?
** My mom

24) Who was the last person you talkedto in person?
**Marielyve

25) Is someone mad at you right now?
** Maybe but I dont really give a fart.

26) Do you ever hang out with someoneof the opposite sex?
** Yes. Jacky.

27) Have you ever had a reptile as apet?
** Yes a garden snake. The green one. It freaked my dad out.

28) Who was the last who missed call onyour cell phone?
** I think it was Jacky.

29) Have you ever finished a rubikscube?
** Of course I have. Im a smarty... *evil laugh*

30) When was the last time you rode abike?
** I have no f-ing idea.

31) Are you wearing socks right now?
** nope.

32) Do you like mornings?
** sure... its when I go to bed.

33) Will you donate organs after youpass away?
** Question is, will they accept the black market organs that make me up?

34) Do you drink tea?
** yes. black and green.

35) Have you ridden in someone else'scar today?
** uhm...nope

36) Is your room clean?
** yes I just cleaned it.

37) What should you be doing?
** sleeping

38) Whats the connection between youand the last person you texted?
** new acquaintance

39) What kind of people do you hate?
** People who have opposite beliefs than me... Hahaha

40) Has anyone gotten on your nerves lately?
**yes.

41) Do you think you'll be married in10 years?
** hopefully

42) When it is a rainy night, what doyou do most of the time?
** wait for the vampires to comeand take me away...

43) If you’ll go on a date, what wouldyou like to do?
** watch a movie and eat

44) What do you do when you see a fullmoon?
** i howl at the moon and race from village to village stealing the young ones

45) Would you rather swim in the lakeor dive in the ocean?
** I dont know if that'll work. Im water-proof.

46) What would be the best partner of a good cup of coffee?
**an upper or a downer. Whichever.

No comments: