Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Unfotunate Incident


I had the worst of luck yesterday. I was on my way home yesterday when I decided to drop by the ATM to withdraw money that I will use this week and for my trip this coming weekend. Pagdating ko sa ATM machine, ang haba ng pila so I stood in line for about 10 minutes. Finally it was my turn.

I put in the amount I needed to get. I looked behind me and saw that the line was still long. Nung nilabas ng ATM yung card ko, nilagay ko agad sa loob ng bag. I waited for a few more seconds. Nilabas naman yung pera ko.

Seeing how long the line was, I folded the money and put it in my pocket thinking that I would just fix it in my wallet later on.

I walked around until I forgot na nasa bulsa ko pa pala yung pera. When I remembered that I should put my money in my wallet which was inside my bag, kinapa ko yung bulsa ko.

The money wasn't there anymore.

"Oh shit!", I said.

I turned my pockets inside out. I took out everything inside my bag. The money wasn't there. I tried to re-trace my steps. Nothing.

Needless to say, I was in shock the whole trip home. I've lost money before but not this much and not in this way.

Oh well, there's no point in harping over it. I'll just count my losses.

No comments: