Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Late Christmas Gift from Gregory


Last year, Gregory gave me an Ozaki iPad case for Chistmas. This year, he gave me a Yoobao 15600mAh Powerbank and Kristin Chenoweth's book which I have been looking for for ages.

Gregory owns an iPhone 5 and he is very particular with cases. He likes boring classic designs. So my Christmas gift to him was one of those ridiculously over-priced iPhone book-type cases from the Apple Store. He said he liked it.

Over Christmas break, he kept telling me that his gift for me would be late. He said it wasn't finished yet. Apparently, he ordered the powerbank online and the book came from Fully Booked in Davao. Hangsweeeet! The powerbank had a note attached to it which basically said he loved me and he wanted to give me something I would use.

I was so happy. For some time now I've been meaning to buy a powerbank but never got around to getting one. Now I have one. And the book, I love the book! Anotjher addition to my growing collection of memoirs :3

Thank you for the gift, baby. Love you!

No comments: