Friday, January 8, 2010

Gift from Reuben

This was Reuben's Christmas gift to me. Reuben has been my good friend for years and is one of the most creative people I know. He can take something utterly simple and make it into the one of the most beautiful things you could look see.

Last month he texted me and asked me who was my favorite Final Fantasy Character. I replied, "Squall from Final Fantasy VIII". Reuben knows that I'm a complete Final Fantasy nut so he made this for me, without me knowing. I thought he just asked me who my favorite character was for the sake of it. I didnt know he made this.

Thank you Reuben for the great artwork I really appreciate it.

To see more of Reubens works this is his site(click on the link) ReubenRivero but I dont think he has updated it in months.

No comments: