Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010!!!

Happy New Year everybody!!! I cant believe another year has passed. Time flew by sooo fast. So just like any normal person (I try to be normal sometimes), here are my resolutions for this year. I hope to accomplish at least half of them.

1. Lose 50lbs before June so I can buy kickass clothes on my birthday.
2. Finish my OJT and Thesis so I can get my Diploma and Transcript of Records.
3. Get a job in Manila before June.
4. Get promoted before the end of the year.
5. Record some songs with a few of my friends.
6. Be nicer to Lyve. I think this'll be harder than losing weight since Lyve doesn't believe that I can be nice sometimes. Hehe. Oh and I'll also be nicer to other people.
7. Learn to save more money.
8. Learn another language.
9. Make more friends!
10. Blog more.

Well this should be an interesting year. Last year wasn't the best year of my life but it certainly wasn't the worst. I actually have a lot to be thankful for in 2009. This year, Ill do my best to enjoy 2010. Im turning 22 this year and I have to do something with my life. Something productive if thats possible. So dear blog readers, join me in welcoming the year 2010! Lets have a drink to that.

Cheers!

*photo inspired by BryanBoy

No comments: