Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Random Conversations With The BF



Him: I don't want to be a nagger.
I point at something behind him.
Me: Look over there! Something shiny!
He starts laughing.
Him: Stop it! You wont distract me!
He slowly turns around.
Me: Why did you look?
Him: Eh kasi you said there was something shiny.

******

I was watching TV. He was asleep. I was startled when he woke up and suddenly hit me in the arm.
Me: WTF?!
Him: That's what you get for hitting me!
Me: When did I hit you?!
Him: When I spilled chili sauce on your shoes. You yelled at me in front of a lot of people.
Me: What the hell are you talking about?!
Him: Oh... wait... I think I was dreaming haha
*facepalm

******

Him: My officemates are making fun of me for calling a friend because I can't decide which phone to get. I have first world problems daw.
Me: Eh you have first problems problems naman talaga.
Him: Che!

******

Him: So I've been quiet because I'm cold and busy and my boss goes, "Gregory has been very quiet today"
Me: Eh kasi when you stop talking people worry that you're having an aneurysm or something :)
Him: Che!

******

Me: I don't want to eat the Sicilian or Greek place. It smells bad. It smells like feet.
Him: How could you even compare food to the smell of feet?
Me: Have you smelled durian?
Him: Yeah. Why does your feet smell like durian?
Me: After running and jogging it might.
Him: Ewww! And I can say ewww because my feet don't smell.
Me: Eh kasi you don't walk.
Him: I walk!
Me: Shopping does not count.
Him: I don't shop all the time!
Me: When was the last time you shopped?
Him: Last week.
I start laughing hysterically.
Him: Stop it! I shop out of necessity.
I'm still laughing hysterically.
Him: Nakakainis ka.
He starts laughing too.

******

Him: Okay let's make a deal. When I have moments or you think I'm being crazy you say a word so I'll know what you consider as a "moment".
Me: Sige I'll say the word Pikachu.
Him: Okay. Oh my gosh! you know where I wanna eat?!
Me: Pikachu! Pikachu! Pikachu!
Him: What?!
Me: Pikachu! Pikachu! Pikachu!
Him: That's gonna lose its meanig if you keep doing that.
Me: Pikachu! Pikachu! Pikachu!
He stops talking.
Me: Pikachu! Pikachu! Pikachu!
Him: I'm not even talking.
Me: Pikachu! Pikachu! Pikachu!
Him: Nakakainis ka.

******

While driving me home, he played Defying Gravity. I started singing along.
Me: When I was in college, we did a show called 'Songs I'll Never Get To Sing' and I sang this.
Him: Why this song?
Me: Because I'll never get to play Elphaba.
Him: I think I would rather play Glinda.
Me: That's because she's blonde.
Him: Stop comparing me to a blonde!

No comments: