Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Making Good - was replaced by The Wizard and I
For Goodness Sake
Step by Step
The original version of Defying Gravity
Sad to say Idina Menzel was not there to play the role of Elphaba but Shoshana Bean who by the way is my favorite actress who took on the role of Elphie and Stephanie J. Block were there. And to my surprise, Ashanti was there to sing some of Elphabas line in Defying Gravity. Why she was there and why she brought Nelly, I have no idea.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
I usually go to the ukay-ukay on sundays since I dont do anything. Last Sunday while walking around the ukay-ukay, I saw this shop that sold things from japan so I went inside. While browsing, I saw a pair of earphones that had a port the same as my Sharp 903. Since I didnt have my phone that day, I went back the next day. When I tested it, it worked. I instatly bought it. There are some shops here that sell the headset but they're crazy expensinve that's why I never nothered to buy but this was cheap and it worked perfectly so I bought it.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
A few weeks ago, I made an AVP for her. It was a slideshow of all our pictures since we met. From the very first pic I took of us until the last. It played the song "For Good" by Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth. Luckily they were all in my pc. I gave it to her last saturday and she watched it last night. This is the message she sent me.
Monday, March 9, 2009
These are pictures of me fire dancing for the first time. I was so overwhelmed. This was taken at Burnham Park during the closing of Panagbenga.
-Wylmer for telling me to video my first fire zip bruise.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Thursday, March 5, 2009
1. I cannot sleep unless I have 5 pillows or more.
2. My favorite play is "Wicked".
3. The song "Happiness" by Arashi is my happy pill.
4. I can eat chicken everyday and not get tired of it.
5. I once stabbed my classmate with a pencil when I was in 3rd grade.
6. I drink Iced Tea more times in a day than i drink water.
7. I still watch Power Rangers.
8. I cannot sleep with the TV or PC turned off.
9. I am a Futurama Addict.
10. I know almost all the lines in the series "Will and Grace".
11. I am a die-hard Tsubasa Chronicles Fan.
12. I know all the lyrics to High School Musical.
13. I eat Ice Cream even though its blistering cold.
14. KFC is my default fastfood for chicken.
15. I hate the fries of McDonalds.
16. I go to Toy Kingdom sometimes to stare at the Power Rangers action figures.
17. I cannot sleep with someone beside me.
18. I cannot live with a roomate or housemate for a long time.
19. I know how to solve the 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, and 5x5 rubiks cube.
20. I can be very blasphemous at times.
21. I dont get lost that easily.
22. I know how to read Tarot Cards.
23. My bestfriends name is Jacky.
24. I love Nicole Parker.
25. I have insomnia.
And this is for last month...
I had to crop the pics because they become very minute when they get posted. Oh an one more thing, I looked at where my readers are from (coz you can see that with nuffnang)...
I have readers from Thailand and Poland. I know its a small thing to be happy about but to know that people ACTUALLY read my blog makes me feel so good. Hehehe. Anyway, to all of my readers, thanks and expect more posts in the future...
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
The CD was sold a few years back, I think I was in 2nd year High School so that would be 2001 or 2002. Thanks to a few friends on the internet, I was able to get the FULL soundtrack last year.
Guys, I can't post the link on my blog because I do not want to get in trouble. What I could do is embed a player that'll have all the songs. I'll work on it asap.
*UPDATE: I would like to let everyone know that I am not giving the soundtrack away. That is piracy and there are consequences I will have to face if I offer the soundtrack. Im sure with enough Google-ing you'll be able to find it. Apologies to everyone.